5516 - 47A Avenue
Development Level: Built
Year Built: 1981
• Well maintained 18 unit apartment building in Red Deer. Large units, all two bedroom units, many with balconies.
• Effective management in place make this a strong investment for out of town investors. Another 18 unit building is also available nearby.
• Ideally positioned for substantial rental upside in a recovering Alberta economy. Pre-recession rents were well above $1,000/month.
• Condo-titled to allow potential future sale as individual units
• Newer roof (2014) and domestic hot water tank (2015)
• Superior location close to downtown, schools, shopping, walking trails and the Red Deer River.
• Existing financing in place which may be assumed. Seller financing may be available.
• Recent appraisal and due diligence materials available with a signed confidentiality agreement.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.