4822 - 54 Street
Development Level: Built
Year Built: 1971
• Located just minutes from downtown Red Deer and steps from the river, Hawkwood Manor is a lovingly maintained 18-unit apartment building with 94% 2 bedroom units.
• Newer siding, roof (~2007) and boiler (~2010). domestic hot water tank (2017)
• Condo-titled to allow potential future sale as individual units
• Effective management in place make this a strong investment for out of town investors. Another 18 unit building is also available nearby.
• Ideally positioned for substantial rental upside in a recovering Alberta economy. Pre-recession rents were well above $1,000/month.
• Superior location close to downtown, schools, shopping, walking trails and the Red Deer River.
• Existing financing in place which may be assumed. Seller financing may be available.
• Recent appraisal and due diligence materials available with a signed confidentiality agreement.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.